Kelly Rizzo is a woman that is known for her work in the entertainment industry. She has worked as a TV producer and host and has also done work as a contributor to major media outlets like Fox News and Huffington Post.
In recent years, she has become known as a social media personality, with a large following on platforms like Instagram and Twitter. Recently, she launched her website, KellyRizzo.com, which features content about lifestyle, fashion, food, travel, and more. Kelly Rizzo is a woman that is known for her work in the entertainment industry.
She has worked as a TV producer and host and has also done work as a contributor to major media outlets like Fox News and Huffington Post. In recent years, she has become known as a social media personality.
About Kelly Rizzo
Kelly Rizzo is an American actress, radio contributor, and food and travel blogger. She is widely known for her organic approach to a plant-based lifestyle through her blog “Eat Travel Rock” which provides unique recipes featuring whole foods as well as comprehensive travel tips.
Kelly has appeared on major American media outlets such as the Today Show and has been featured in multiple print publications. Her commitment to living a healthy life has made her an influencer that thousands of people turn to for advice when it comes to clean eating, travel tips, and more!
She continues to integrate her passion for drama, real food, and international exploration into humorous stories she tells on American radio programs throughout the country. Since she was a young girl, Kelly has been driven to better herself both physically and mentally.
As the creator of “Not Your Average Princess” and an ambassador for the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA), Kelly Rizzo is no stranger to hard work and dedication.
Kelly Rizzo: A Few Little-Known Facts
- The American web series “Eat, Travel, Rock” was created and is hosted by Kelly Rizzo, an actress, TV host, radio personality, and food and travel blogger (2014).
- Her lineage is Sicilian.
- She was born and raised in Chicago before relocating to Los Angeles.
- Kelly started her career working for the Rizzo Realty Group, the real estate firm owned by her family.
- Along with her mother, she co-founded the real estate company Dream Town Realty.
- After five years of working in the real estate industry, Rizzo left her position and started a blog called “Eat, Travel, Music” which focuses on the various cuisines that can be found around the world.
- As a result of the quick rise in popularity of her blog, Kelly made the decision to start her web series “Eat, Travel, Rock” in 2013. In the course of the series, Kelly goes behind the scenes and speaks with a number of well-known rock singers, master chefs, and other well-known figures from around the globe.
- She serves as the host of the radio show “Rocking Right Now” on Chicago’s rock station 101 WKQX-FM.
- Eat, Travel, Rock TV’s executive producer is Kelly. In addition to Lettuce Entertain You and Dragonfly Coffee Roasters, her channel has relationships with companies like Chevrolet, United Airlines, Deep Eddy Vodka, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Rolling Stone, Burton Snowboards, Peninsula Hotels, Hotwire, Visit Florida, and Switzerland Tourism.
- Kelly has made numerous appearances as a lifestyle, cuisine, and travel expert on talk shows on networks like ABC and VH1. Additionally, she has made appearances on local programs like WCIU The Jam and Fox Good Day Chicago.
- Kelly Rizzo originally connected with her husband, American stand-up comedian, actor, and television personality Bob Saget, through a mutual acquaintance in 2015. They started dating after a few encounters and eventually fell in love.
- She was dubbed the “Travel Queen” in 2017 by Michigan Avenue Magazine of Modern Luxury for her world-traveling profession. The magazine focuses on serving sophisticated readers.
- Her spouse, Bob Saget, died of a brain bleed on January 9, 2022, at the age of 65. He sustained a head injury after checking into the Ritz Carlton hotel in Orlando, Florida, which led to the bleeding.
- On January 31, 2022, she made a stage appearance at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles to pay tribute to her late husband, Bob Saget. The performance took place at the space where Bob debuted as a comic 40 years prior. Kelly posted a couple of images from the occasion to her Instagram account, writing.
What did Kelly Rizzo have to say about Bob Saget?
Hoda Kotb, the host of the “Today” show, and Rizzo previously discussed Saget’s passing in January. As she processed the loss, the “Eat Travel Rock” anchor noted in the interview that “every second is dreadful.” Rizzo said at the time, “He always was just so sweet and loving to everyone.”
What is the age gap between Kelly Rizzo and Bob Saget?
For his part in “Full House,” Bob Saget is very well known. He was born in 1956 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, making him roughly 23 years of Kelly Rizzo’s senior.
Did Kelly Rizzo have kids with Bob Saget?
Rizzo and his three children Aubrey, Jennifer Belle, and Lara Melanie Saget are left to mourn his passing. “We always went on vacation together for our birthdays“.
Was Bob Saget lying on the ground when he passed away?
According to a Florida coroner’s assessment, Bob Saget most likely fell and banged his head on a carpeted floor in the hours prior to his demise. According to the article, the TV personality would have initially been “stunned” by the fractures surrounding his eye sockets and the bleeding around his brain, but he would have only felt a little dizzy.
Kelly Rizzo is a lifestyle blogger, TV host, and author who knows how to have fun. With her infectious personality and passion for all things food, fashion, and travel-related, she has quickly become one of the most sought-after bloggers in the country.
In this post, we’ve outlined some of the top tips from Kelly on how to live your best life. We hope you enjoyed these insights as much as we did! What was your favorite tip from Kelly? Let us know in the comments below.